Thursday, January 18, 2007

Knowing Me...Knowing You..

First blog..first entry..I did it!

I'm Dalina...who is not really that tech savvy and clueless when it comes to the world of internet. Well apart from turning the computer on and off and surfing the net, i do know a little bit here and there. It's just the technical mumbo-jumbos that i don't get.

So, given the opportunity to create my own blog, i hope i'll be able to put to use my computer skills or lack thereof. I think this will be a good start for me to develop my writing and thinking skills too.

I didn't know it would be so simple to start a blog..i mean even my 12-year old niece has one so i figured it couldn't be that hard.

Like everybody else...my main interest is music. I listen to probably all kinds of music as long as it sounds pleasing to my ears.. I guess it would be hard to really point out what genre i listen to...it's an eclectic mix from pop to rock. I adore chicks who play musical instruments - Sophie B. Hawkins, Jewel, Alanis, Lisa Loeb, KT Tunstall, Michelle Branch and the list goes on........

I will get the hang of this..eventually..i hope..

Hmm..i need to get a decent picture..now where is that Beyonce pic..hahaha..(Warning: I can get pretty lame sometimes..)

5 comments:

ill behaviour said...

TAG! You're it! Thanks for giving me the heads up. I rolled out of bed as soon as I got your message, little one.

Velvet Eden said...

DALIINAAA!!! Hey gal!

You dun look a bit like Beyonce, you look more like Halle Berry in James Bond's Die Another Day!!! So wear a orange bikini for your new Pic... Haha :P

If you still need anything for school, let me know ya? :)

Kevin said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Dalina. :)

Velvet Eden said...

Hey Dalina!

I've put a pic of us on Friendster.. do check it out! I've called you DeeSkyWalker!

Yep, you're welcome about the book!
Now where is that $50 you promised for that MaGic Trick? Rem.. Con artists wear lifts in their shoes... I wear heels! Hahaha :P

Cheilla said...

Dalinaa!!!! What abt a hand shake? Nope? My autograph? hahahaha :p

From your last semester speech, I concluded that u like electrico quite a bit, but it's not listed on your post here.. well well welll.... U MUST SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC!!! hahaha jokin..

i'll hand-shake you l8r... :)