Saturday, April 7, 2007

QotW10: Introducing anilad Decosta.

No bonus there for guessing why i chose anilad as my avatar name. I can't really think of any interesting name at the moment so i decided to just flip my name backwards. Besides , it's my alter ego, so why not just switch it around. And i've always been fascinated with latin names, thus Decosta as a surname. Cheesy huh..
Anyway, i wanted to look like a rock chick (like whatever..), and this is the closest rock chick looking avatar i found. anilad is pretty much like dalina. Except that she's much more cool and much more taller.

I teleported my way all over SL. So here i am at Magnatune. A really cool place where i enjoyed myself a lot. There are many genres of music i can listen to here. And i can click on the info box to find out more about the music and artist. COOLNESS!!
Oh ya..notice that i'm wearing a Magnatune shirt which i got for free!!!



So here i am listening to a bit of rock..I love the seat.








And here i am playing the piano(yeah rite..)








I'm about to enter the New Age genre..








There's a dance floor..it's the chicken dance! Ya..there's a bag which you can click on and there's tons of dance moves in it.







How about some metal..








And surprise surprise..there's book mooch here too!!



I'm really glad i found this place. It's the perfect place to relax and listen to any music you prefer. Apart from getting cross-eyed and dizzy, i enjoyed exploring SL. Yet another new way to socialize.

No comments: